Saturday, October 07, 2006

DARFUR: Calling WE-THE-CITIZENS to GLOBAL FAST-TILL-GENOCIDE-STOPS

Two and a half years ago a Kristoff article about Darfur was a harpoon into my heart. It has remained lodged there yanking me with every writhing of our family Darfur, trying to pull from me the answer: What are we-the-citizens to do?

Well, when finally I as a citizen had an answer for myself (Stand With Darfur-White House II), I was at the same time certain (and in early May, 06 wrote so) that I would never know what OTHERS should do: RESCUE RESTORE DARFUR: How does an outsider live in the face of ...

Well, now I do know what many, many of us should do immeidately. I was wrong. Several of us have begun RESCUE-DARFUR-FAST-UNTIL-IT-STOPS. We call WE-THE-CITIZENS from around the world to join this Fast.

Nothing less will stop the Genocide.

Home: DARFUR Dying for Heroes
DARFUR HEROES: WELCOME

No comments: